No license key or serial code or CD is provided or required.
When you sign in for your purchase of the Office 365 pro plus , you will be asked to update the passwords as the account never been opened. Then add your email and phone number to reset your password if you lost it.
After you sign in you can download your copies by clicking on ” Install Office” bottom on the top of the screen of your account’s homepage.
You can activate up to 5 devices using this account including ” Windows- Mac – Android – iOS “
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Lifetime Subscription Account .
Your Microsoft Office, wherever you go. Get the latest tools for productivity, collaboration, compliance, and BI—delivered regularly. Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus includes Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- Office across your devices. Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you’re using—PC/Mac, tablet, or phone.
- Enhanced security and compliance tools. Get the tools to make it easier to ensure communications are more secure and within compliance policies.
- Deploy the way you want. Deploy on-premises with your own tools or with assistance from the Office 365 online service, and get smooth upgrades.
What’s Included in Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus?
- Microsoft Office suite – Includes Office apps for your PC and Mac. Always have the latest versions of:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Publisher (PC only)
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Access (PC only)
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones. Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad and Android tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- File storage and sharing. OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Office Online. Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- Professional digital storytelling. With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.